Convenient to use Removable media plays an important role for storing and transferring data easily from PC to PC. Thus, the percentage of data loss from removable media is also high. Popular removable media data recovery software is designed primarily to recover lost or deleted files and folders from USB supported removable media drives.
GUI enabled USB data retrieval tool uses advance disk scanning technology to deeply scan disk drive for lost data recovery. Simple to use utility provides the facility to save recoverable files at safe storage location.
Common reasons due to which user generally loose data from removable media includes:
- Formatted media,
- Corrupted device due to virus or worm attack,
- Improper device handling,
- Accidental file or folders deletion,
- Power failure,
- Logically crashed media,
- Disk partitioning,
- Human error and other similar reasons.
What Does Software Recovers?
- Lost, missing files and folders.
- Accidentally deleted files and folders.
- Data lost due to corrupted file system.
- Lost or deleted Compressed or Zipped files and folders.
Supported USB Storage Devices:
- Portable Flash Memory Devices,
- MP3/MP4 Players,
- Digital Audio Players,
- Portable Media Players,
- Portable Gaming Systems,
- Electronic Digital devices,
- Mobile Phone Communicator and more.
Software Supported Features:
- Recovery even if Removable Media has been formatted.
- Full support for long file names.
- 1GB, 2GB, 4G and even higher capacity drive support.
- Kingston, Toshiba, SanDisk, Hitachi and major popular brand supported device.
Software General Features:
- GUI enabled utility
- Takes less processing time
- Renders highest output
- Free Demo available
- User friendly software interface
- Economical to buy